Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Click the link provided by @NothingClever, although they're not quite the same as the original ones we get here (we also get those shown on the link and while good they are not as good).
Oh, I did. Just never heard of them. We have a local store here that specializes in treats from around the world. Quite a selection, actually, and some from Aus...just never seen those. I love to try things from other countries. Some are actually quite yummy...others, ummm, yuck!

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Oh, I did. Just never heard of them. We have a local store here that specializes in treats from around the world. Quite a selection, actually, and some from Aus...just never seen those. I love to try things from other countries. Some are actually quite yummy...others, ummm, yuck!
You don't mean vegemite do you?

Vegemite is a practical joke we play on the rest of the world...

(And that is good advice for new SuperSport riders)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Does everyone on this forum have ADD? LMAO I've never seen a "sticky" go off on so many tangents!

Good info here, though. Don't want to overstep my newb status and be "That Guy"!
I WILL say that I'd much rather be on here than on some forums where they slap your knuckles for every little good-natured jest. Snowflake-Safe internet for all.... Partithipation medal!!

(P.S. I do have ADD so I think I'm going to like it here) ;^p

-Tom

*No Brilliant Signature, Yet*

·
Registered
5 Posts
So no plug and go with the ducati heated grips. I have installed aftermarket heated grips on a few of my bikes and it was pretty easy and straight forward. I was hoping for the premium price of these heated grips that I could just plug them in and be done with it. Seems like a hassle as the dealer is far away.
HI
I have the factory heated grip option , they work but not super warm , compared to some after market and other factory ones ( KTM BMW )

141 - 144 of 144 Posts