Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, here I am. This is my third Duacati, first was an 2005 Multistrada, next a 2008 1100S Hypermotard. Now a 2017 SuperSport S. All red, red and red. All it took was one two hour demo on the SuperSport I was hooked. By the way I am one of the "old guys in the age poll".

I am the one on the bike. The guy in the background is Shahin, great guy, great salesman. This "red room" at Motocorsa Portland OR.

Cheers,
Nik
:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Here it is, here I am. This is my third Duacati, first was an 2005 Multistrada, next a 2008 1100S Hypermotard. Now a 2017 SuperSport S. All red, red and red. All it took was one two hour demo on the SuperSport I was hooked. By the way I am one of the "old guys in the age poll".

I am the one on the bike. The guy in the background is Shahin, great guy, great salesman. This "red room" at Motocorsa Portland OR.

Cheers,
Nik
:grin2:
Congrat welcome !

You 're happy and your salesman really excited !!
That is the effect of supersport on everybody

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Welcome, I see your bike has no fork reflectors. Were they missing or did you have the dealer remove them (before they fell off).

Hope you enjoy the bike, any chance you could add your location to the profile?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome, I see your bike has no fork reflectors. Were they missing or did you have the dealer remove them (before they fell off).

Hope you enjoy the bike, any chance you could add your location to the profile?
One of the first things I notice when checking the bike over: No fork reflectors.

:wink2:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
When Ducati SA launched the SS, they had the reflectors strapped on with a cable tie. Probably not the best promotional image but nevertheless they were cable tied in black.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
From what I've seen they ship all Ducati's out with the fork reflectors held on with plastic ties. I can understand this as the adhesive inst any good at all.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

That whole red-room thing looks extremely cool. I'd be in there for hours just taking a crap ton of pictures haha. Good guy Shahin definitely looks like he's extremely excited for yah ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just one more shot. Notice how RED and BLACK seems to be the theme? And no fork reflectors to be seen.

Thanks Shahin you made the sale and pickup a great experience. :grin2:

Nik

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts