Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New rider and first owner of a Ducati!

Took the riding class @ Mission College just to mark off a bucket list item of learning how to ride. Sure enough, ended up buying a bike afterwards.

Fast forward about 700 miles to today and was ready for more. My Manager sent me a pic of an MV Agusta, 800RR Dragster. Definitely, one of the baddest looking bikes I've seen. Was out of my price range and so we started to leave, skimming right past the Ducati's. It was until a little side talk did I realize what this new bike from Ducati actually was. Went home that evening on a mission, research online to settle where we are today.

Had an opportunity to test-ride the standard model Supersport, fell in love with it almost instantly; I knew I had to have it.

So, traded in my '16 Honda CB500F thanks to the cool staff at Speed-Sports in Livermore.

Hope to see you all around!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
:grin2:Sounds like your hooked on riding. and what better way to indulge that passion than on Ducati Supersport . enjoy

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Post up some pics of your new toy. Inspection is mandatory for new members...lol. :nerd:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Touring windscreen?
Yessir! Tinted touring screen.

Step !: remove stickers off of trellis frame!
Step 2: Ride........
I actually looked at these today and thought about yanking them off. I dont know if I'm ready!

Yes, then get rid of that elephant trunk hanging off the back. All good, then. :wink2:
Gents, installed the New Rage fender eliminator. Looks pretty nice, crappy instructions though.

.ck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts