Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there from Sunny San Diego!

I am super exited about this bike, I plan on buying this summer. I've ridden a Monster, but never owned a Ducati. I have an 08 Suzuki SV650s with a bunch of improvements on it, and these bikes really echo my riding ethos, what I want in a bike. I hope to grab a test-ride, tho I'll be traveling this weekend, so I'll miss the April 14th launch event at my local dealer. Eyeing an S.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome and congrat !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Greetings WL!

We have similar taste in bikes. I had two of those SVs before I got the Monster. Really great bikes, an incredible value.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Did you at least get seat time on other Ducati's while waiting for this one to arrive?
I think Ducati has some test ride program out currently, a lot of people have been taking advantage of it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi WhiteLight, which dealer are you booked with in SD? Im with GP motorcycles.
Hi Klev, I talked to someone at GP, actually. Like I said, I'm unfortunately travelling this weekend, but want a ride for sure. If you want to talk you can PM me, trade #s.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
GP did tell me that they should have a bike this Saturday if everything goes well and then should be available for demo later in the day...Im first in line :grin2:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Haha...no. What i meant when I said 'Im with them' is that my deposit is with them for the SS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahaha, ok. Def post some pics when it arrives. It'll be a few months before I'm ready to buy, most likely. Might be selling a car tonight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts