Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Supersport S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2020 Supersport S. Coming from a 2011 Multistrada S Touring, a 2016 Scrambler Icon, and a few Japanese bikes. I owned a ’94 900SS CR for a while several years ago and have been hankering to have it back. This new 937 just feels like the bike, ya know? Plenty of regional rides planned for next year, 2-3 days at a time ... maybe one week-long trip to the Northern Rockies. God willing. Stay safe!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Great looking bike :)

Reactions: Red AF

·
Super Moderator
6,253 Posts
@Red AF Welcome! Beautiful area to ride! Perhaps a few pics when you have a chance!

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Supersport S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A couple of additional pics of the S in the Pacific Northwest since picking it up about eight weeks ago. I’m still making friends with this interface, so apologies if anything turns out a bit wonky.

Three minutes from the dealer, MotoCorsa in Portland, Oregon. At my overnight lodgings.

Smoky photo shoot near a local Army base in western Washington state.

On the east side of Mount St. Helens, the volcano that blew its top in 1980. The trees that were completely sheared off by the blast are still here.

On a loop around Mount Rainier. Volcano surfing is one of my favorite pastimes. This road comes down from Chinook Pass.

Wynoochee Dam, western Washington on the south end of Olympic National Forest.

I’m told this button is the one you press if you want to listen the The Grateful Dead. True?

Cheers, all ... stay safe!

Red AF
#redaf

·
Super Moderator
6,253 Posts
Haha, yeah...that button looks like that...

Lucky guy! Loved riding that area! Amazed the sheared trees are still there...I remember those well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts