Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
.. waiting patiently for the 2021 950s < 2 weeks until delivery 馃弽
.. currently on the 2020 937
.. previous bikes were VFR鈥檚

Live 10 minutes from amazing roads. Ocean and Mountains views / twisty clean surfaces / 12 month riding season /

My greatest joy as a rider has been, unequivocally, the introduction to the ducati 937 testastretta.

After a life on 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC V4鈥檚 .. I feel like I鈥檝e been reborn with this amazing L twin..

It鈥檚 patient, powerful and has an amazing range .. not to mention a beautiful exhaust note..

Super Moderator
@NovelChoice Welcome! Very glad you joined us!

Vancouver Island and Western Canada, beautiful areas to ride, indeed!

Registered
@NovelChoice Welcome aboard (y)

I remember visiting Vancouver Island many years ago, beautiful place - we were told it was full of the nearly dead and nearly wed!

You say you are currently on 2020 950. I take it you mean 2020 939?

Registered
Welcome? Any pics of the 鈥漮ld鈥 bike?

Registered
Planning to meet my brother-in-law in Richmond this summer. Then up from there to Gibson鈥檚 then across to Nanaimo and tour the island a bit. Then back home to Edmonton. Waiting on my bike to arrive in the next couple weeks as well.

Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
Welcome aboard, spectacular country where you are , love BC

Registered
2021 Ducati Supersport 950s
.. waiting patiently for the 2021 950s < 2 weeks until delivery 馃弽
.. currently on the 2020 937
.. previous bikes were VFR鈥檚

Live 10 minutes from amazing roads. Ocean and Mountains views / twisty clean surfaces / 12 month riding season /

My greatest joy as a rider has been, unequivocally, the introduction to the ducati 937 testastretta.

After a life on 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC V4鈥檚 .. I feel like I鈥檝e been reborn with this amazing L twin..

It鈥檚 patient, powerful and has an amazing range .. not to mention a beautiful exhaust note..
Another Vancouver Islander! When did you order your 950s? Through Island Moto? Colour?

Registered
1 - 12 of 12 Posts