Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fitted Handguards to their SS. With the colder temperatures we are now having I was thinking they would be a benefit in keeping the cold off the hands, especially at motorway speeds. I have no idea how they would look on the SS, but if it would help riding for a bit longer in to winter that can't be a bad thing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone fitted Handguards to their SS. With the colder temperatures we are now having I was thinking they would be a benefit in keeping the cold off the hands, especially at motorway speeds. I have no idea how they would look on the SS, but if it would help riding for a bit longer in to winter that can't be a bad thing.
Hey, were you able to find the handguards after all?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, were you able to find the handguards after all?
No, I use my Triumph Tiger for the winter/colder weather. That’s more geared up for cold weather riding with Barkbuster hand guards, heated grips. Heated gloves is probably the best way to go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, I use my Triumph Tiger for the winter/colder weather. That’s more geared up for cold weather riding with Barkbuster hand guards, heated grips. Heated gloves is probably the best way to go.
I see. I still have my GSX1000S fully geared up for winter riding. But I don't think I can keep booth, paying too much for insurance for that one.
Just ordered Touring pack for the SS. So yeah, heated grips and good gloves is way to go now I guess.

I'm wondering though if I can combine the lever guards with some halrey handguards.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DXM13B1/ref=sspa_dk_detail_7?psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyMFpNOEtVM0ZZOTIyJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjMzNTU2M0c5VTVPMDBNUlVaUyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTc4MTc5MzJZWkNMREdOOEw4TyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbDImYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

with something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Astra-Depot-Motorcycle-Deflector-Compatible/dp/B0192WOJDA/ref=pd_day0_hl_468_1/130-9145992-4289044?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0192WOJDA&pd_rd_r=bc1fd92c-0a73-48f2-89a9-a3aff2efd217&pd_rd_w=cVhbV&pd_rd_wg=kGmBp&pf_rd_p=531c5da2-92c8-47a3-8df6-cb5fa8f00603&pf_rd_r=NGF1WYG146HXDF8RQBGP&psc=1&refRID=NGF1WYG146HXDF8RQBGP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts