Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
387 Posts
If this happens, the Supersport S is the last Duc I'll ever own. Back to BMW, or even Moto Guzzi. The backlash in the US, particularly in California, Ducati's largest market by far, would be so huge the brand would simply disappear within a few years.

· Registered
45 Posts
While I have nothing against Harley Davidson it just not the culture that surrounds Ducati.

I hope that who ever does win the bid is smart enough to do nothing other than support what is already working. The reason Ducati is even a marketable asset is the fact that it's doing so well with a very strong growth trajectory.

· Registered
212 Posts
I'm not a fan of Harleys myself. But just because they buy Ducati, it doesnt mean they'll move operations or make Ducatis look like Harleys. It's pretty common in the auto world for different companies owning unrelated brands...The indian company TATA owns jaguar and Land Rover. It's only done a world of good to both brands (cash injection)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.