Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a privilege to find myself member of a fantastic forum!!

I live in the south of the Netherlands, am a bloke of 51 years old and bought my first Ducati ever.
Afther months of reading specs, becoming member of this forum, then the introduction of the SS950 last november with her updated looks and specs i eventually decided to do the right thing...

She was delivered 3 weeks ago and i've passed the first 600 (s)miles 2 weeks ago. What a joy!!!
The feel, the looks, the grunt, the vibes, the whole package fits me like a well tailored suit.

Meanwhile I've mounted the OSCO chain-oiler, a Quad-Lock phone mount and red reflective RIM-striping.
What I failed to do up 'til now is taking some suitable pictures.....

B1E8B197-2164-435A-A9D1-F0558C73FB3E.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts
@aYo939ss Welcome! Very glad you joined us!

As you’ve probably already noticed, tons of info here, and lots of friendly, experienced riders!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome.
I have been to Nijmegen and Eindhoven on business. Enjoy your SS950 in the coming season.
I'm looking forward to your photos.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome @aYo939ss - I've visited the Netherlands for work, too, mostly Utrecht. Love that city. And I love the Youtube channel of one of your compatriots, Itchy Boots. She loves Ducati also. Welcome - you'll find heaps more fun things to do with your 950, and then all of us 939 owners get to learn just how much of a different feel the 950 changes have resulted in.

Reactions: Ed K

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts
Also have fond memories of visiting Utrecht, and Amsterdam.

·
Registered
892 Posts
@aYo939ss Welcome to the forum. Post some photos of the Chain Oiler, the routing of the feed pipe and reservoir please

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the enthousiast reactions. Super!

And yes, before i eventually purchased a SS, this forum gave me already lots of inside information on many different subjects. Yesterday I found the topic on the lean-angle. Interesting because i've already noticed that she leans over very very smooth and easy in a fantastic manageable way and that the 'end of the tire' is easily reached.

If the weather is nice i'll try to shoot some pictures coming weekend (chain oiler included) and post them somewhere. Where is the best place to post pictures btw?

And uhh, please excuse me for my language handicap. I'm not used to write in English.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome @aYo939ss - I've visited the Netherlands for work, too, mostly Utrecht. Love that city. And I love the Youtube channel of one of your compatriots, Itchy Boots. She loves Ducati also. Welcome - you'll find heaps more fun things to do with your 950, and then all of us 939 owners get to learn just how much of a different feel the 950 changes have resulted in.
Hi there Boe,
Itchy Boots i know of too, but there's a nice video of a dutch guy who travelled the world on a 998. Very nice too:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi there Boe,
Itchy Boots i know of too, but there's a nice video of a dutch guy who travelled the world on a 998. Very nice too:
Excellent, thanks for the link!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Itchy is on one of the Guzzi boards.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Itchy is on one of the Guzzi boards.
That's a surprise... she didn't ever ride one, as far as I know. Maybe she's on a few motorcycle boards for various reasons.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
That's a surprise... she didn't ever ride one, as far as I know. Maybe she's on a few motorcycle boards for various reasons.
Sorry, you're right. There was a thread about her and I thought she was the author rather than the subject.

Thanks for the correction.

·
Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
217 Posts
gorgeous bike, Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts