Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My new Supersport was delivered to the door early March when there was still a bit of snow out here. The Supersport S is my second Ducati.
I have done only about 300km so far but I really enjoy it. The riding position is where I want it and I can't wait for the break in to be over. (I have been using touring mode with default settings so far.) Also, I find that it sounds great for a stock bike and I need to keep the warranty intact so I won't look for an aftermarket exhaust for now.

One thing I am struggling with and it has nothing to do with this motorcycle is what to use as a GPS. I read a lot of threads about smart phones damaged when mounted to a motorcycle. (Vibrations, Image stabilization damage.) I bought a quad lock system but I have not used it being afraid to damage my new Iphone. But I will post in the appropriate thread on here soon about this :)

Enjoy your week-end !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Boucherville is home to Motovan, isn't it?
Thank you :) Wow, I didn't even know they were located in my town. You are correct, I just checked their website. I am looking for a modular helmet so I'll see if their pricing is good. I buy a lot through Fortnine and they are based out of Montreal so shipping is usually pretty fast. (Well when the world is not upside down like at the moment...)

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
447 Posts
Welcome ! Hope you get to enjoy your bike soon, seeing weather around my part of southern ontario is snowing I'm guessing yours is not much better??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome ! Hope you get to enjoy your bike soon, seeing weather around my part of southern ontario is snowing I'm guessing yours is not much better??
Thanks! You’re right, we are freezing out here. It was even snowing a bit yesterday. I’m hoping to go to work with the bike a few times this week. I’ve only done about 350km with it so far and I just can’t wait to do a long trip. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts