Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Ducatis here, but 20 years experience riding mostly Yamahas. Just bought a 2022 950 supersport a couple weeks ago. Love the bike so far (only a couple hundred miles on it at this point). Definitely an attention getter - a lot of stop light conversations about it. I wanted a panigale, but can't really do the riding position these days.

I've already installed an Evotech tail tidy and ordered a few other random accessories.

Near future upgrades will include an exhaust of some sort (when i can get the thing tuned without needing to involve the dealer), maybe some carbon fiber, a passenger seat cap.

Been lurking and reading through all the threads here, figured it was time to make an intro.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Registered
Welcome to the forum. Ooooooh ...... once you get started on carbon fibre there is no going back 馃槄

If you want quality and have a good bank balance then Ilmberger carbon fibre is a change from the Ducati Performance stuff.

The vast majority of the Ilmberger carbon fibre for the 939 will fit the 950, but check with them first; I imagine there will be a US Dealer somewhere. The belly pan is obviously not required 馃槄

Registered
2021 Supersport 950
Welcome! Another one with a "non-S" 950! Woo!

If you're thinking about getting carbon bling, please bear in mind that the 939 sprocket cover does NOT fit (sadly).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts