Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm a french guy from Moret sur Loing, near Fontainebleau (around 45 miles from Paris).
I'm 53 this year and have bought my red SSS in 2018. This is my 8th bike, after Kawasaki GPZ 750 (1983), Suzuki SV 650 S (1999), Ducati Monster S2R 1000 (2006), Honda CBR 1100 XX BlackBird (1995), Ducati ST3 (2004), Suzuki GSXR 750 (2006) and still in my garage Honda CB 1300 (2005) for journey with my wife.
I recently installed the Termignoni exhaust, following the great instructions of this forum, and it really helps me (what a misery), but I don't test it yet because of the poor weather here.
So I will try to follow the different interesting subjects developped here, and, when I'll be able to, to give my personal experience or advice.
Take care and be healthy.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Any pics of the beauties in the stable (yes, I called a CB1300 a beauty)?

·
Super Moderator
6,155 Posts
Welcome @Slick77

Very glad Forum posts were helpful when installing the Termi.

You may have already noticed there are several Forum Members from France.

If you have a chance we love pics here of the bike and area.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome @Slick77

You may have already noticed there are several Forum Members from France.
It's what I noticed before to register. In France we don't have a special forum for the ss but only general ducati forums.
I'm not so bad in English but when you have to use technical words it's quite difficult. :grin2:

So, bienvenue Slick77.

·
Super Moderator
6,155 Posts
It's what I noticed before to register. In France we don't have a special forum for the ss but only general ducati forums.
I'm not so bad in English but when you have to use technical words it's quite difficult. :grin2:

So, bienvenue Slick77.
No worries, this is an International Forum, and understand English is not the first language for many of our Members, and do appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
GB Shaw, "Britain and America Are Two Nations Divided by a Common Language".

No worse with French. (America's oldest along with Morocco)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts