Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning/afternoon/evening!

I’ve lurked this forum for a while but just recently made an account. I’ve been riding bikes since I was 18 (36 now). Started with a Honda 125cc, then a Yamaha 250, and I’ve had an Yamaha MT07 since 2015. I’ve always liked naked bikes so I was on the fence between a Monster 1200 and an S1000R. I finally fell in love with the SSS, and decided to trade the MT in and put the deposit down for a white one (I’m still in awe at how quickly my SO agreed to this...!). I’ll pick it up next week (the only Ducati dealer in Hokkaido is quite close by), and I can’t wait.

Reading the posts and discussions have really helped me (for the most part 😂).

Looking forward to whatever happens! I’ll update this later with some pics.

·
Super Moderator
7,605 Posts
@jr85 Welcome! Very glad you joined us! And glad the Forum has been helpful!

You may have already noticed there are several active Forum Members from Japan. And I’ve also noticed on Instagram many SuperSport owners in Japan!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your SuperSport and more of Japan! You’re going to love your SuperSport!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@jr85 Welcome! Very glad you joined us! And glad the Forum has been helpful!

You may have already noticed there are several active Forum Members from Japan. And I’ve also noticed on Instagram many SuperSport owners in Japan!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your SuperSport and more of Japan! You’re going to love your SuperSport!
Cheers! I’m glad to be part of this community! I’ll check out Instagram too, thanks! And yep, I’ll be sure to share some pictures 😉

·
Super Moderator
7,605 Posts
@jr85 btw, if of interest, I can find on IG as motorcyclist_ed

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good morning/afternoon/evening!

I’ve lurked this forum for a while but just recently made an account. I’ve been riding bikes since I was 18 (36 now). Started with a Honda 125cc, then a Yamaha 250, and I’ve had an Yamaha MT07 since 2015. I’ve always liked naked bikes so I was on the fence between a Monster 1200 and an S1000R. I finally fell in love with the SSS, and decided to trade the MT in and put the deposit down for a white one (I’m still in awe at how quickly my SO agreed to this...!). I’ll pick it up next week (the only Ducati dealer in Hokkaido is quite close by), and I can’t wait.

Reading the posts and discussions have really helped me (for the most part 😂).

Looking forward to whatever happens! I’ll update this later with some pics.
Hi jr85, I am glad to know that there will be new participants from Japan in this forum.
I have been to Hokkaido many times, but not yet with my SSS, and I hope ride through the beautiful scenery in Hokkaido once COVID19 situation has settled down.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome jr85. A great choice of bike in the faster colour too 🙂

Reactions: jr85

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi jr85, I am glad to know that there will be new participants from Japan in this forum.
I have been to Hokkaido many times, but not yet with my SSS, and I hope ride through the beautiful scenery in Hokkaido once COVID19 situation has settled down.
Great to meet another Japan-based member! Hokkaido is great right now, it'll be like this until October or possibly November (talking about the weather - the pandemic will likely go longer than that :unsure:). Do let me know when you come over with your SSS!
Welcome jr85. A great choice of bike in the faster colour too 🙂
Thanks!! My friend's dad is Italian and red and he's not very fast, so I learned it from a young age ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts