Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got my Ducati SuperSport S 2 yrs ago for Father’s Day from my wife and was just in complete disbelief. I’ve wanted a Ducati since early childhood and now it’s all I want to do. I’ve joined the local Desmo Club and I’m a advocate member. I do the meet ups and riding alongs with the club members. I’ve came across a couple of guys that ridie apart from the group that are more into track events. So that’s what I’m more into. As far as upgrades and mods, I have done pretty much all you can do but I mean there’s maybe 6-7 more bucket list items I’m working on! 😈 My most current upgrade is my Rotobox Bullet wheels I’m waiting on from the UK and I do most of my shopping at V1Moto.

Any Houstonian’s down to ride, give me a shout!!!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
@WittyBoi A bike as a Fathers Day gift o_O That is one beautiful looking Supersport; the upgrades and mods you have done are amazing - top marks to you (y)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Can’t wait to see the wheels! On my 939, I had Marchesini Forged wheels. Ones I used were from a 1098 S. Crashed them and now used Marchesini’s are very expensive And hard to find.

Reactions: WittyBoi

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
That looks very good
I am in love with the bike

I’m wondering if I could reverse that paint scheme since my bike is artic white
I may be wrong but it looks like @WittyBoi bike is artic white with red and black wrap over it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts