Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Roberto from Italy!
I am 60 years old and I started in 1973 with a Franco Morini Monster 50 cc. I then continued with a Vespa 50cc 4m, Moto Guzzi 250 2T, Honda XR600, Ducati Monter 900, Honda VTR1000, Ducati Hypermotard 796, Yamaha Tracer MT-09 and I just ordered a SuperSport 939-S. My English is almost nonexistent and this text has been translated by Google translator.
Greetings to all!

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
@bobian So glad you joined us Roberto! We have several Members from beautiful Italy!

We thank you for your efforts to post in English, as unfortunately, for many of us do not understand Italian. (Although we wish we did!)

We would love to see pics of the bike and Italy, when it might be convenient for you!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Welcome, I am Moto Guzzi and now a Ducati rider. I recently visited your beautiful country and only saw one Guzzi.

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,631 Posts
Welcome @bobian. I'm from Scotland and have been riding Ducatis for 44 years now. I've ridden to Italy a couple of times. WDW2012 and a trip to the Dolomites including Venezia 3 years ago. Also a week riding in Sardinia at the DOC presidents meeting in 2015. Italy is a beautiful country :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Sounds like some great past bikes there, you’ll love the Supersport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts