Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Great looking bike :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome - lovely looking bike and in the best colour too ;)
A carbon fibre chain gurad would add to the front mudguard, upper fairing infills (radiator covers) and rear hugger nicely (y)

Reactions: 93Octane

·
Super Moderator
6,252 Posts
@Vita Welcome! Some beautiful roads to ride in NY. Perhaps a few pics, if you have a chance!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Westchester County
Nice, I am in CT. We ride in Dutchess and Columbia county often. I'm assuming this is from Hudson Valley? I saw that bike, everyone thought it was mine as if I traded mine in. Good luck with it, its an awesome bike.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice, I am in CT. We ride in Dutchess and Columbia county often. I'm assuming this is from Hudson Valley? I saw that bike, everyone thought it was mine as if I traded mine in. Good luck with it, its an awesome bike.
I'm in a small town about 40 minutes from Toronto Ontario Canada. Don't think it was me. Not many good days left here but sunny today so I'm going out again.
Cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts

Here is the link to ebay site. A quarter of the price of other bags. It's not as heavy as others but it works great and is a great fit on the bike. I modified the straps so they could go under the seat and clip in. Really handy to take off in seconds while travelling. The grey and red IS as fast as the red, I rode them both. Yes sorry for hogging the thread.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, got it from Hudson Valley Motorcycles and not only is it a great bike, I think I got a great deal too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts