Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I bought my 2018 Supersport S used at the start of winter 2018 with 523 miles on the clock. I believe I got it for a steal at the time. I got one ride in before the first snow fall and salt hit the streets. Last year I was traveling so much for work that I only managed to put about 300 miles on her. Hopefully this year will be better. This is my second Ducati. The first was a 2013 Streetfighter 848. My wife had a Monster 796 and then decided to quit riding after 10 years in the saddle. The wife and I started out as Harley riders. I owned three over an 18-year period (one I totally dismantled and customized and one I built from scratch). I can’t leave anything in stock form. The wife rode a V-Rod for about 8 years before adding the Monster. I really liked the Streetfighter but I really love, love, love the Supersport S. I tell people that all you have to do is think of what you want and it does it. My handle on the site tells it all, I’m a Geezer in my mid 60’s. No canyon carving for me but I do like spirited riding to a point. And one other thing, I posted one picture to prove that the wheels are indeed RED. 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,611 Posts
@Geezer Welcome, very glad you joined us!

Haha, and yes, you may have noticed lots of discussion a while back on the Forum about the color of the wheels on the white bikes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts