Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on the forum for a bit...mainly to see what the hold up on was on true shipping dates. But the more I read from people on here the more interesting an actual forum this is! Been on 2 wheels since 8 years old and I'm somehow luckily still in one piece at the ripe old age of 47 haha...great to meet you all and thanks in advance for any information you have to share.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been on the forum for a bit...mainly to see what the hold up on was on true shipping dates. But the more I read from people on here the more interesting an actual forum this is! Been on 2 wheels since 8 years old and I'm somehow luckily still in one piece at the ripe old age of 47 haha...great to meet you all and thanks in advance for any information you have to share.

Meatballer is that your bike in the thumbnail? and welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Raz...had her for a week now. As soon as I learn to navigate this forum(I'm old) I'll have a write up of my thoughts on the machine. But so far the one word that comes to mind to describe my emotions on this bike...obsessed!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes Raz...had her for a week now. As soon as I learn to navigate this forum(I'm old) I'll have a write up of my thoughts on the machine. But so far the one word that comes to mind to describe my emotions on this bike...obsessed!

I'm still waiting for my delivery in nyc... Was told two weeks on april 15th when i put the deposit down. I'm even more surprised you got the akropoviks already, was that an option from your dealership?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm still waiting for my delivery in nyc... Was told two weeks on april 15th when i put the deposit down. I'm even more surprised you got the akropoviks already, was that an option from your dealership?
I was in my dealers ear and email almost daily...I even apologized for being a pain. When I pre-ordered(3-11) they had the Akros in stock...at least that's what he told me. I had Koup's box up the stock cans...and off I went. I was told that all SuperSports would trickle in, I hope you get yours soon...it's a blast once you understand all the modes and settings...dive into the manual right away!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was in my dealers ear and email almost daily...I even apologized for being a pain. When I pre-ordered(3-11) they had the Akros in stock...at least that's what he told me. I had Koup's box up the stock cans...and off I went. I was told that all SuperSports would trickle in, I hope you get yours soon...it's a blast once you understand all the modes and settings...dive into the manual right away!
I might just travel to PA if I have to wait any longer lol. I do want to ask them about the akros, you mind sharing the dealership info? Also stop teasing us and let us hear that baby roar... Make a video dammit!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Koup's Cycle Shop Inc. - The Good Times Store !
I might just travel to PA if I have to wait any longer lol. I do want to ask them about the akros, you mind sharing the dealership info? Also stop teasing us and let us hear that baby roar... Make a video dammit!
I don't mind at all Koup's Cycle Shop Inc. - The Good Times Store ![ask for Kim McKee. If it wasn't raining at the moment I'd be on her trying to get the break in over with hahaha...I'll get the gf(amateur photographer) to do some video tomorrow hopefully.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I know that I sound like a baby but I cant help it.... its unreal that none of the 3 NY/NJ dealers have gotten their bikes in yet. put my deposit down in late january and he told me that I was the 2nd deposit taken on 3 bikes on order.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome from a happy red S owner !:smile2:

Reactions: MeatBaller69
1 - 14 of 14 Posts