Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 SuperSport Ti
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone! I've been browsing this forum for a few days now and you have a great community here so I decided to join.

I've just bought a brand new 2020 Titanium Grey SuperSport with DQS and I'm now waiting for delivery. I always dreamed about owning a Ducati and the day finally came. I'm very excited and the wait is unbearable so I'm looking for as much information I can find in the meantime.

Previously I owned a Suzuki GSR 600 so a SS is a big step up.

·
Super Moderator
5,796 Posts
@Shenson Welcome! Very glad you joined us! You’re going to love the SS!

Everything about the SS can be found here, together with friendly and experienced riders.

Did you ride an SS before buying it?

·
Registered
2020 SuperSport Ti
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you ride an SS before buying it?
Unfortunately not. They didn't have any demo units this year. I hope the ergonomics won't be bad as I only driven naked and adventure bikes before. I took a Panigale V2 for a short spin and it was terrible, hopefully SS will be better.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Welcome mate you are going to love it. 1st thing you must do after you get it is clean all the white grease off of the chain and sprockets. That sh1t gets everywhere even got some on the back of my helmet :D search the forum everything you need to know about this bike is here. Set your SAG at the earliest opportunity this bike is unbelievably planted if it is dialed in to the rider .

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!

We will require pics when you put it up; not so much the blah white ones but the red ones and titanium ones it’s always been a requirement :)

·
Registered
2020 SuperSport Ti
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be doing some pics as soon as I get it :) The dealer now waits for the quickshifter to arrive from Italy so it will take a few days :/

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
The legend says if you clean it one whole Sunday from dawn to sunset then it becomes aaaaabsolutely amazing... white! hahah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts