Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi, I'm Ben. I bought my SuperDork base new back in July of 2017.
First time I've heard SuperDork before!!!!

·
Registered
2019MY Ducati Supersport S
46 Posts
@Thed Welcome Ben. I have the CW exhaust. I can recommend the Termignoni T800 UpMap (ECU remap). They offer mapping with or without dB killer. I have also confirmed with Termignoni that their product compatible with the CW product. I’ve done some posts about this and taking one step further to disconnect the lambda (also known as HEGO or O2) sensors.

·
Registered
103 Posts
@Thed Welcome Ben. I have the CW exhaust. I can recommend the Termignoni T800 UpMap (ECU remap). They offer mapping with or without dB killer. I have also confirmed with Termignoni that their product compatible with the CW product. I’ve done some posts about this and taking one step further to disconnect the lambda (also known as HEGO or O2) sensors.
So you don't have to buy the Termi pipe to get the map then?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Is there much hp increase with these mods, or just to support a different exhaust for sound/looks?

·
Registered
2019MY Ducati Supersport S
46 Posts
Is there much hp increase with these mods, or just to support a different exhaust for sound/looks?
@Boe Yes there is performance increase attached are two screenshots from the app. The higher output is with no dB killer, the other with dB killer. Measured by Termignoni using their own D181 exhaust, however the Competition Werkes GP will be around same. Rideability improved IMHO.

·
Registered
208 Posts
@Boe Yes there is performance increase attached are two screenshots from the app. The higher output is with no dB killer, the other with dB killer. Measured by Termignoni using their own D181 exhaust, however the Competition Werkes GP will be around same. Rideability improved IMHO. View attachment 43128 View attachment 43129
Thanks for the details @Sprint1500 - very precise answer! I guess when I get used to all the power the SS has stock, I will get a feel for whether that increase is worth the $$$, for me personally.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts