Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I’m 47 years old and from the southern part of Sweden, close to Denmark. Traded my Suzuki GSX-S1000F for a white Supersport in October last year. The Supersport is my first experience with Ducati. My first bike was a Honda NS125F back in 1990. After that one, I have had a lot of those Japanese sport bikes. Most of them where Gixxers and Ninjas.

I have been sneaking around this forum for a while, so I thought it was time to introduce myself. There seems to be many friendly members on the forum interested in sharing their great knowledge. And that’s what makes a forum great! :smile2:

That’s all for me, thanks!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Hi everyone!
I’m 47 years old and from the southern part of Sweden, close to Denmark. Traded my Suzuki GSX-S1000F for a white Supersport in October last year. The Supersport is my first experience with Ducati. My first bike was a Honda NS125F back in 1990. After that one, I have had a lot of those Japanese sport bikes. Most of them where Gixxers and Ninjas.

I have been sneaking around this forum for a while, so I thought it was time to introduce myself. There seems to be many friendly members on the forum interested in sharing their great knowledge. And that’s what makes a forum great! :smile2:

That’s all for me, thanks!
welcome.

I crossed shopped the Suzuki before purchasing the SS. Also my first Ducati. I'd be interested in a comparison once you get some miles on the SS.

·
Super Moderator
5,638 Posts
@Mogge So glad you decided to join us!

As you’ve probably already noticed, there are several other Members from Sweden.

Btw, we live pictures here, if you have the chance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome.

I crossed shopped the Suzuki before purchasing the SS. Also my first Ducati. I'd be interested in a comparison once you get some miles on the SS.

Once I get some miles on the SS, sure thing! I tried a Z1000SX for about halv a day before I decided to go for the Supersport. Interesting experience. In reviews all over the Internet they are all praising the Kawa. I'm not sure I really agree to that. For me it was an easy choice to the Supersport's advantage.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Yeah, same here. I have was on the fence until I got to testdrive the SS.
I have to say I was nonplussed driving the Suzuki too. It didn't feel like 150hp. And didn't have the bottom end power like this bike. Handling, no way. IMO. Add the factory bags and I'm still all in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts