Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just wired some thousand Euros to Ducati in order to become entitled to pick my new SSS up next week.
I've been following this forum to understand what I am buying into with the 939 ... Neither the "how to find neutral" discussion nor the "useless mirrors" were able to stop me, though :grin2:.
This forum seems to be very active with lots of interesting content available around the 939! Keep it up guys!

Will share picture as soon as I picked up my "lady in red" ...

Ciao for now!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just came back from a week in Berlin/Munich, loved both cities. Saw plenty of BMWs but I did see a few Monsters as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, BMWs --- especially the GSs --- are kind of "commodity tools" over here.
I had a BMW Boxercup for 5 years myself but then, accidentially drove by a Duc dealer and took the SSS for a 1 hour ride --- my fault.
Anyhow ... I am looking forward to pick "her" up.

Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Fredinfrance: Aacen indeed is close ... go south and you find the "Eifel" area ... a great spot for BMWs and Ducatis;-)
@amoslws: I am old school ... a Ducati must be red ... although the white lady represents a nice design as well ... but still not Ducati red ;-)
@steeve: the fabulous B500, also known as Schwarzwaldhochstraße ... fortunately we got lots of these roads over here ... perfect for a "Lady in red" ...

I'll pick her up at the 21st October ... can't wait ...

Will share my first experiences ... already ordered a short tail from Evotech, the only real design flaw I found with the stock SSS ... can't tidy it fully in Germany --- not allowed over here.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome

South Africa also, is full of GS's - but thats only because there are no pills for stupidity :grin2:
The best day in my biking career was in 2010 when I sold the asthmatic GS1200 and bought the KTM990SMT

Reactions: Rhino

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Welcome

South Africa also, is full of GS's - but thats only because there are no pills for stupidity

The best day in my biking career was in 2010 when I sold the asthmatic GS1200 and bought the KTM990SMT
Well other than some in denial, in S.A. the GS Adeventure cannot go offroad. Probably a great touring bike but so to is the little SS. I have a ktm690R for the dirt.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Willkommen im Forum :smile2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts