Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Administrator
@kiev1981 Welcome! Veryglad you joined us!

Any other recent bikes in your past?

Will you be riding the SuperSport mostly in NYC, or on those beautiful open roads upstate?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@kiev1981 Welcome! Veryglad you joined us!

Any other recent bikes in your past?

Will you be riding the SuperSport mostly in NYC, or on those beautiful open roads upstate?
Im a hardcore BMW lover, I own a 2021 Black RR. 2018 RR, 2017 Single R, K1300S, K1200S
many many Bimmers :)))
But always been tempted by Ducati.
99% of my riding is upstate NY, Poconos, All over NJ.
Stopped riding in NYC due to nasty cops and checkpoints

Administrator
Oh, I remember those days in NYC, but haven鈥檛 been back for while. Put over 40 on my K12, all over the US and Western Canada. Mine was all black, beautiful bike. Still think about that bike, every once in a while. But it was the right decision to let her go at the time鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, I remember those days in NYC, but haven鈥檛 been back for while. Put over 40 on my K12, all over the US and Western Canada. Mine was all black, beautiful bike. Still think about that bike, every once in a while. But it was the right decision to let her go at the time鈥
Gorgeous machines, endless power

Attachments

Registered
Welcome to the forum (y)

The mirrors on the the 939 and 950 have always been an issue. If you do a search on here you will find that several members have come up with ways of reducing (not eliminating) the vibration - some more succesful than others. Sorbathene foam seems to be the way to go to make the issue better. Do a search.

Reactions: kiev1981

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the forum (y)

The mirrors on the the 939 and 950 have always been an issue. If you do a search on here you will find that several members have come up with ways of reducing (not eliminating) the vibration - some more succesful than others. Sorbathene foam seems to be the way to go to make the issue better. Do a search.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts