Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Had my SS S in white for a week now so still running in, nice reason for keep popping out on it. :wink2:
Love the ride the sound and all the admiring looks from people around me as I ride by, popping and banging and burbling along.:grin2:

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi

Had my SS S in white for a week now so still running in, nice reason for keep popping out on it. :wink2:
Love the ride the sound and all the admiring looks from people around me as I ride by, popping and banging and burbling along.:grin2:

Dave
Welcome and congrat

One more happy biker in supersport !:smile2:

Reactions: Hilly712

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still got to take it to the Ponderosa for a bacon butty and a brew, but took the long route back home from Abergele through Betws-y-Coed and Rhuthin. Loads of camera vans, marked cars and a plain bike that had pulled a Focus ST over. Have to try the weekday afternoons when I'm on an early shift to check out the plod.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Still got to take it to the Ponderosa for a bacon butty and a brew, but took the long route back home from Abergele through Betws-y-Coed and Rhuthin. Loads of camera vans, marked cars and a plain bike that had pulled a Focus ST over. Have to try the weekday afternoons when I'm on an early shift to check out the plod.
I've ridden in Wales many times and never seen any real plod activity, except at weekends........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts