Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I picked up my new SSS last month and traded in my M797+. I am in LOVE! There’s just something about tearing down the road on my shiny sexy Italian machine! Just perusing the threads and thinking how else I should make this bad boy badder.

Also installed a diy HID headlight as the stock ones were subpar.

The exhaust thread has me itching to do a DIY without spending $900 on the CW or Termi... hmm 🧐

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks! I’m in Houston/H-Town/Clutch City, or whatever it’s called now. You?

The low beam is complete. I’m trying to get the high beam in a way so that I can still use both the high and low beam together, and still flash the high beam (so it’d be on/off flashing) when needed. I couldn’t figure out a way to make the high beam go brighter (“flash”) then back to normal.
My kit consists of morimoto ballasts, relay harness, and hid bulbs thus far. Still waiting on parts to do the high beam.
I can probably put together a diy in the near future if there’s any interest. Attached are some pics from that process. 🙂

I saw the Delkevic one, but wasn’t a fan of the muffler. I ordered the link pipe only (they sold it to me for $88), so I can decide what kind of muffler I want. Someone in another thread mentioned that the Delkevic pipes didn’t have the twists like the termi or CW equal in lengths and was concerned about its effect on performance. I plan on getting it Dynoed once I pick a muffler and install everything. Will see how that goes!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,633 Posts
@JMalanox Welcome! She’s a beaut! Very glad you joined us!

Many of us have remove the stickers and fork reflectors for a cleaner look.

(Btw, emoticons on your phone won’t work here. Only the emoticon from the Forum will display correctly.)

As you already have observed, the exhaust sections has a ton of options. And our Members can chime in with personal experiences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts