Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, I hate you.

Kidding of course. Is the tire on the 950 bigger than the 939? Looks bigger; might be the wheel color.

Very nice stable there, giggety.
same size wheel and tire. Jedi mind trick I suppose.
I thought the same when I looked at the pic

·
Registered
302 Posts
But all kidding aside (I said NEVER),,, is one for your Significant Other, or are you just enjoying the fruits of polygamy?!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was going to say that the only way my honey could be hotter is if she rode a Duc, but really I prefer her behind me, and I try to overlook her helmet slammin' into mine until that wakes her up enough to cease that stuff. (She's a bit of a virgin, in the current context).

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
I like you can hide the plate without any holder. Meanwhile I decided to have EvoTech tail tidy and of course it's not avaiable 🙃

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Now ......... if the 950 was in white ;)

• Haha
Reactions: abhimanyu

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like you can hide the plate without any holder. Meanwhile I decided to have EvoTech tail tidy and of course it's not avaiable 🙃
New Rage cycles in Mahopac, NY... best tail tidy out there I think...
$170

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Doesn't matter Matteo, it's illegal in Czech :D You know, photo radars and stuff heh. It's also 101% more certainity that police will stop you for looong control.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've never understood the need (or even the want) to do a tail tidy on a motorcycle. Any amount of road bile that is slightly more viscous than water is going to get whipped up right onto your back. Is there any benefit beyond a personal preference of looks?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've never understood the need (or even the want) to do a tail tidy on a motorcycle. Any amount of road bile that is slightly more viscous than water is going to get whipped up right onto your back. Is there any benefit beyond a personal preference of looks?
Well… yeah…. It looks cool!
I’ve never had anything go up my back. My 01 900ss has a hugger, and that keeps the under tail pretty clean. But other than wiping the under tail here and there… no issues.
To be fair, I ride a lot .. hot, cold, day or night.
But not wet.
I’m a fair weather rider.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts