Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The pre-drilled holes don’t line up well. It’s a pain.
But they look great, and they’re definitely worth the $300 or whatever.
Besides, I’m good with the sound of the stock exhaust.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m looking at these for my 2021 S, I’ve ask them to confirm they will fit the new model. How are you finding them, issues fitting etc

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m looking at these for my 2021 S, I’ve ask them to confirm they will fit the new model. How are you finding them, issues fitting etc
mine is a 2021 s, and they took like 5 minutes to put on. They fit perfect and look great.
Same part as the 17-20

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds right… like $300 here
Can I just check as it’s saying they won’t fit the new 2021 model ! I’m assuming the exhaust ends haven’t changed for the 2021 model and you had no issues. Im
Not sure if they just haven’t realised they are the same cans!?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I have not got the Ilmberger carbon covers, but I can assure you that the 939 and 950 OEM end cans are the same.

See post 4 in the link below

I think one member on the forum had a small issue with lining up the fixing points, but I believe this is down to the manufacturing process of the Ilmberger covers and not a compatability issue.

Reactions: Mountain Fun

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are the ones I bought. And they’re on my 2021 950 S. They fit without modification of any kind. Just takes a few minutes getting them lined up, mostly because of where the stock holes are. Helps to have someone on the chain side with a flashlight. But they fit perfect and look great. They also have a matte finish set if that’s what turns your crank.

·
Registered
15 Posts
These are the ones I bought. And they’re on my 2021 950 S. They fit without modification of any kind. Just takes a few minutes getting them lined up, mostly because of where the stock holes are. Helps to have someone on the chain side with a flashlight. But they fit perfect and look great. They also have a matte finish set if that’s what turns your crank.

Thanks 👍

1 - 15 of 15 Posts