Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Well well well, look what arrived today...
Nice! i kind of shot my self in the foot by ordering a bunch of things. i think they are waiting for everything to come in before they ship it out.

two weeks ago i got a reply saying it would be ready in a few days. a week later i got a reply from someone else saying it was available yet since these are new parts.

what did you order?

·
Registered
144 Posts
My Parcel from Ilmberger will come Monday! Should today but it isn´t.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Took me longer than I thought it would to get this on and get some pictures taken but here it is. I think it looks great! It's a quality piece, really nice carbon and coated with some kind of foil on the inside to protect it from the exhaust heat.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Took me longer than I thought it would to get this on and get some pictures taken but here it is. I think it looks great! It's a quality piece, really nice carbon and coated with some kind of foil on the inside to protect it from the exhaust heat.
Man, I didn't realize how well that would hide that cat!!!!! Uh oh, I see a future purchase. Matte, though! Was the install difficult, though?

·
Registered
326 Posts
looks great !

how is it fixed ? on fairing ? is it fixed on the cat or exhast line anywhere ? (i need to know if it's compatible with another exhaust).

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
@Redshift you have shamed me into installing mine. It's about 1 Celsius with snow showers but what the ****. It was a bit of a faff putting it on, I had to use a round file so I could get the bolts that go into the cat each side to line up.
I got the matte carbon, I tried getting some close ups so you could see the matte against the red.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
You may have said this earlier somewhere, but did you guys buy it directly from Ilmberger? Any special discounts? I'm going to get the matte version, I think. Also, sounds like fitment is a bit off...? Have you thought about contacting them to let them know?

1 - 20 of 187 Posts