Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been waiting for the infotainment module for my 21 950s..
Anyone got their hands on one yet..?

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's a cool experiment, leaving a reply to follow up on this awesome thread.
Usually between generations most of the vehicle bus messages are the same. unless they change ECU IDs for some reasons.
I think it will be 50/50 chance here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually between generations most of the vehicle bus messages are the same. unless they change ECU IDs for some reasons.
I
I’m not certain I understand what you’re saying in regard to this “cool experiment”
I’m awaiting this part and am curious what others are experiencing when they’ve ordered it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I’m not certain I understand what you’re saying in regard to this “cool experiment”
I’m awaiting this part and am curious what others are experiencing when they’ve ordered it.
Sorry, I misunderstood the topic.
I thought you are planning to install the screen of 950 on 939 model.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I thought they came with infotainment systems?? The info- on the screen, and the -tainment controlled by that rotating thingie on the right handlebar. Back towards you for more, away for less...;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Anyone have experience with it?

As someone who's had a phone mount on my bike forever now that makes it easily accessible, I'm wondering what makes the Multimedia system worth $280?

Not to mention - a phone mount + phone screen is more real estate if/as needed. Not trying to cram more info into the (not large) TFT on the bike, or having to navigate past the bikes info to do X/Y/Z.

It sounded cool... I considered it... Then thought through the above. Seems the biggest benefit is simply being able to use the control buttons vs tapping phone?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Weird i was reading the manual and i thought you could connect the phone via bluetooth
The manual covers tge optional extras such as the heated grips. As Miweber2929 said, the infotainment is not a standard fit but an optional one at cost.

Reactions: Ajcjr

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve been waiting for the infotainment module for my 21 950s..
Anyone got their hands on one yet..?
Did you receive the infotainment module and have it installed yet. If so how do you like it and do you have any tips? If anyone has the system installed or has used it I would like to hear their insights and comments on it. I am waiting for infotainment module to arrive for my 2021 SSS.

·
Administrator
7,987 Posts
@FastSki Welcome! Very glad you joined us!

You might introduce yourself in the New Member section, and tell us a bit about your bike(s), and riding history.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No, it’s a dealer add on. I think it cost $280 for the plug in module. If it works I think it’s definitely worth it?
Yea, depends on the execution of what it displays. If a text comes in, does it display the text or just the sender name, for example?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yea, depends on the execution of what it displays. If a text comes in, does it display the text or just the sender name, for example?
I really don’t know? I am still waiting for mine to come in. It will hopefully be in next week. I was trying to get information about it also.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It’s arrived.. does what it should. Pair multiple helmets and a phone. Software update and away I go.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would like to hear how reliable it is. do you have an iPhone ?
I’m an android guy.. it’s not that reliable. It cuts in and out and the software upgrade made my bike buggy. Now I’m getting traction control errors and the Bluetooth menu sometimes isn’t available. It’s going back into the dealer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts