Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received renewal for insurance from Carol Nash in UK. I have been with them for around 7 years insuring both Road and track bike. Decided to try insurance through the Ducati Owners Club GB in association with Bikesure. I had a quote for insurance for my 950s with legal, helmet and kit cover come in at around 拢70 cheaper.
Although it was a bit of a faff to set up I now have an app on phone - MyInsuranceFile - enabling me to manage my insurance online.
Would highly recommend to any members for their insurance 馃憤馃憤

Registered
Its always a little victory when you get your insurance down. I've used Hastings Direct for years and have not had any problems and always haggled them down at renewal. 950S, fully comp, 拢200 policy excess, NCB protected for 拢75 a year :):):):)

Reactions: Apydaze

Registered
Supersport S 2018, KTM 1290 Super Adventure S 2022.
I have a multi bike policy through Bikesure. Moved to them last year after Bennett鈥檚 went nuts with a renewal increase. I added the Supersport last month and total price for the two bikes is still under 拢300. Highly recommended.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a multi bike policy through Bikesure. Moved to them last year after Bennett鈥檚 went nuts with a renewal increase. I added the Supersport last month and total price for the two bikes is still under 拢300. Highly recommended.
Yes my situation was similar with Carol Nash. Has a Triumph Daytona 675r last year and they charged my 拢750!! I know, eye watering right? So that鈥檚 why I decided to shop around and found Bikesure. I鈥檓 sure with a little more time and inclination I could get cheaper - Hastings Direct sounds promising. I鈥檒l contact them next year and see how it compares.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts