Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At long last, after a five month wait the bike should be with the dealer Monday. So I'm planning to collect it Thursday, weather depending.>:)

Be wary of ordering the carbon rear mudguard if you have an S, it shows it only fitting on the standard bike. I looked and the rear end around the shock mounting is quite different between the two models.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Congrats...will be interesting to see if you have any different impressions on your bike compared with the demo.

·
Registered
349 Posts
At long last, after a five month wait the bike should be with the dealer Monday. So I'm planning to collect it Thursday, weather depending.>:)

Be wary of ordering the carbon rear mudguard if you have an S, it shows it only fitting on the standard bike. I looked and the rear end around the shock mounting is quite different between the two models.
Yes, accessory page does not list it for the S. Another clue is that the accessory package is listed for both bikes and it does not include the mudguard. Safe bet that they will have one for the S shortly.

Congrats on getting the bike.......even though you are taking yer time picking it up. >:)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations! I'm sure we can expect a well written out impressions and review??
I'll do my best.....0:)

The bike arrives Monday, but deliveries can be late (I do hope not) and they need time to prep it (?) wouldn't have thought there's much to do and the shop is closed every Wednesday. So am planning a Thursday morning collection if the weathers OK. Must sort my insurance out so they can register it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts