Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

New Ducati rider here. Coming back to motorcycles after 4 years of break.

I was looking at a used 1199 Panigale because I loved the looks. And then Ducati launched the supersport with the Panigale looks and I was sold! (Blew my budget out the door :D)

I am a 29-year-old Automobile Engineer and wanted a bike for touring and city riding and the Panigale seating was too aggressive for me - super sport was just perfect!

Happy to be here!

Attachments

Registered
You're spot on. Comfy and great handling, good leverage and control, balance and brakes. Useable torque too.

Registered
(y)Welcome330 ciprem And in the faster white colour too :)

Reactions: djcmx49

Administrator
@330ciprem Welcome! Very glad you joined us!

Any other bikes in your recent past?

Registered
2021 Ducati Supersport
Hello everyone!

I was looking at a used 1199 Panigale because I loved the looks. And then Ducati launched the supersport with the Panigale looks and I was sold! (Blew my budget out the door :D)

I am a 29-year-old Automobile Engineer and wanted a bike for touring and city riding and the Panigale seating was too aggressive for me - super sport was just perfect!

Happy to be here!
Hello everyone!

Happy to be here!

Welcome to the club!
Too bad you didn't get a red one....
They are faster. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts