Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Started looking around at bikes and eventually got to the 959 Panigale, but I wasn't really looking for a superbike. Heard that it was actually pretty tame but was still hesitant. Now that I've seen the Supersport 939, I'm pretty excited.

Obviously not a touring bike but designed to be comfortable for those long rides and the adjust-ability for comfort seems to be there. Really here to learn more about this as I'm in no rush to purchase anything.

Thanks for having me and can't wait for this forum to pickup speed and mingle with the like-minded !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Having a 748 it was time for a change. I was looking at a Monster 821/1200 or a new 959. The 959 is a bit much for me, and the Monster did not have enough protection from wind on longer rides. The 939 is like a Panigale and a Monster hooked up and had a kid !

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I never took that in but you are on to something there ! It`s the love child that`s perfect for everyone haha !

·
Registered
137 Posts
Having a 748 it was time for a change. I was looking at a Monster 821/1200 or a new 959. The 959 is a bit much for me, and the Monster did not have enough protection from wind on longer rides. The 939 is like a Panigale and a Monster hooked up and had a kid !
1199 was on my list, thought that was too much for me as a city bike, 939 is much more inline with what i'm looking for. Plus from a distance it might come off as a bigger CC Ducati, no everyone will pick up on it right away.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think a lot of people will be able to tell right away. It looks like your big CC track-oriented Ducati. ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't think a lot of people will be able to tell right away. It looks like your big CC track-oriented Ducati. ;)

Yeah no doubt, sport bike styling and riding characteristics is a must but not too much to the point its not streetable enough to ride day in and day out, and from what I can make of the specifications (posted in this section of the forum) along with other information out there, it might be what I need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts