Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, let's see who's getting the most out of their new pretties so far, post the date that you officially sat your asses in the saddled and took delivery and your mileage to date....

May 12th, 2017

1058 sweeeeeet miles so far!! :grin2:

·
Registered
274 Posts
2400km and always my lovely bike.

She need now mods for a better breathing

Reactions: JaggerCat

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
pics or it didn't happen

rode my baby home on "May-the-4th-be-with-you" and took this pic on June 1
1,000 miles a month...great, and this is my plan, too. Except when the temps dip into the 40's. Then, its winterizing time. :grin2:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I took delivery on 5/8/17. I've scheduled an appt for later this month, so took a long ride this weekend to rack up the miles. I'm at 560 now - so looks like I need at least 62 more before the 20th!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Seems you are patient by nature. I did my first 1000km's in two days, a few days after it was in for its pre-booked 1st service.
That and just busy. Rode it home from dealer, had a few days of rain, took it in for 1st service, had to go out of town a few days, more rain, more out of town, more rain. I ride when I can. Plus I have to keep the neighbors at bay and mow the lawn now and then.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
That and just busy. Rode it home from dealer, had a few days of rain, took it in for 1st service, had to go out of town a few days, more rain, more out of town, more rain. I ride when I can. Plus I have to keep the neighbors at bay and mow the lawn now and then.
I clocked up the km's before the winter settles in.

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
I'm SICK of rain around here. Gawd! Gonna have to break out the Arc soon...

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
A whopping 331 miles in one month of ownership. Kind of held off riding it much until I installed the Akra slip-on, which I did on Sunday. The mileage will start ratcheting up now...

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Yet in my country we only have 10% water reserves remaining and that will soon be mud / clay. People are being fined or jailed for wrongly using water now.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts