Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Has anyone removed the OEM levers for aftermarket ones they seem massive the oem ones. Been looking at evotech but are there any out there that you can recommend ?

TIA

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
There is a thread where we had a group buy on TWM levers. Do a quick search. Also, there another for cheap Chinese levers...also found with a quick search.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi everyone,

Has anyone removed the OEM levers for aftermarket ones they seem massive the oem ones. Been looking at evotech but are there any out there that you can recommend ?

TIA

Mike
Did you ever find any good information on the EvoTech levers or get them yourself even? I really dislike the OEM lever’s length (my M821 also) and have been eyeing all things EvoTech for both bikes.
Thanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the Pazzo normal length levers installed. They work great. I believe they have 6 adjustable settings.Feel comfortable. Look well made. Made in Canada. Good cost. The OEM clutch lever wasn't adjustable hence the reason for me upgrading.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Has anyone experienced issues with the quickshifter
The group buy thread mentioned above, had a couple/few DQS issues, but maybe you’re already familiar with that thread. I’d stumbled upon that one, before narrowing my search on the EvoTech levers.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
And to add one one more thing...if I were to buy a different set right now, it would be either a set of ASV or Pazzo's...and in that order.
Any good/bad feedback whatsoever on the EvoTech?
Curious. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Any good/bad feedback whatsoever on the EvoTech?
Curious. Thanks.
Not from me, sorry. I've not owned a set before. However, with that said, EvoTech makes excellent products and I've owned several other products of theirs over the years, so chances are their levers are no different. Pricey, but no different.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
There is a thread where we had a group buy on TWM levers. Do a quick search. Also, there another for cheap Chinese levers...also found with a quick search.
I also got he TWM levers from @Motomillion and have gotten many compliments on them. ASV also makes a nice lever...much success with them on the MX bike.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for the feedback!

I just placed an order for the EvoTech levers, for both my S3 & M821.

Leave it to moms to find a website that provides discount codes. She just saved me 20% on my order!

The EvoTech levers are half the cost of everything else I was finding & I have this “thing,” for not following the “norm.”

Haha!

Hopefully that works out!!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts