Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to look for some suggestions in numerous existing posts about after market levers, but I couldn't find anything specifically for small hands. I tried the CRG RC2 clutch lever on my SuperSport S, but I find that the smallest setting is just about at the same point as the OEM. I would need the lever to be about 1 inch closer than where the OEM stays at. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I tried to look for some suggestions in numerous existing posts about after market levers, but I couldn't find anything specifically for small hands. I tried the CRG RC2 clutch lever on my SuperSport S, but I find that the smallest setting is just about at the same point as the OEM. I would need the lever to be about 1 inch closer than where the OEM stays at. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Evotech is your friend : EP Ducati SuperSport Short Clutch And Brake Lever set 2017+

·
Super Moderator
5,818 Posts
I have small hands and I installed the PAZZO adjustable levers. Have them on the first or closest setting .
Any pics you might share of the Pazzos?
Also, do you have the DQS equipped bike? Any issues with the clutch side micro switch and Pazzos?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any pics you might share of the Pazzos?
Also, do you have the DQS equipped bike? Any issues with the clutch side micro switch and Pazzos?
Ok here are some pics. Hopefully they show up ok. These are just the regular black ones. I don't have DQS so can t comment on that.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
For me these were closer than the OEM. I would of had difficulty modulating the clutch otherwise. I asked a Ducati rep at a motorcycle show when the bike first came out why they didn't include adjustable levers. Even more budget friendly bikes came with this stock. I was surprised when he said it was a cost cutting measure by Ducati.

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
448 Posts
I also have the EvoTech levers, although they are standard size not shorties. They work well for my short hands and work with the DQS just fine.

Reactions: allwoodd

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had the same problem with reach so I ordered some pazzo levers from eBay because I have them on other bikes and they work great. I bought some cheap levers off eBay and they did not fit right. Pay a little more for quality levers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts