Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone still have the stock left mirror?
Kickstand wasn’t quite down when I got off today.
Casualties were the mirror and shift pedal..

·
Super Moderator
5,966 Posts
@Clockwerks Welcome! Sorry to hear of the drop.

Have you had the mirrors and shift lever replaced yet under recall?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it used, and I believe the recalls had been done.
I’ll check with my dealer today.
Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Oops! The minor ones always seem to hurt more than the majors - mentally that is, not the body!

I didn't put the side stand down properly when I was parking up in my garage and just as I swung my leg to get off, the bike fell on me and the lawn mower in the garage. Luckily I acted as a cushion and the only damage was a scuff on the Ventureshield 3m Paint Protection film on the side panel under the seat, where it came into contact with the lawn mower; the Ventureshield did its job (y) It took me few minutes to get out from under the bike too 😂😂

·
Registered
716 Posts
I got off mine and kickstand sunk into the turf. Luckily my body and turf didn’t do any damage to bike!

Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m hoping someone switched out their mirrors and has some laying around..
As useless as they are, I still like the turn signal mirrors

·
Registered
287 Posts
Oops! The minor ones always seem to hurt more than the majors - mentally that is, not the body!

I didn't put the side stand down properly when I was parking up in my garage and just as I swung my leg to get off, the bike fell on me and the lawn mower in the garage. Luckily I acted as a cushion and the only damage was a scuff on the Ventureshield 3m Paint Protection film on the side panel under the seat, where it came into contact with the lawn mower; the Ventureshield did its job (y) It took me few minutes to get out from under the bike too 😂😂
Identical to what I did except it was my buddies bike that stopped my fall which in turn started to tip over on him. He was able to keep both us from hitting the ground. I ended up with a small dimple in the tank that only I see whenever I get on, must have been from my hip. A small reminder to focus when getting off my bike... battle scar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts