21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
This just popped up on eBay ad to me

Look like Rizoma knock offs. That said, some copied stuff is quite good, the vast majority however are like cheese

Reactions: LowRyter

·
Registered
85 Posts
@NothingClever Thanks, Unfortunately, they won't meet local transport department rules. Basically, the indicators on the original mirrors are about the minimum width required
I think the original mirrors are fugly, but will have to put up with them unless someone more able than I can work out how to shoehorn the 950 block offs with lights into the 939 space.

If anyone local ( Sydney) is following this thread and has the 950 blockoffs, can you please DM me. Maybe there IS a way?

·
Registered
21 Ducati 950s
29 Posts
Looking to remove the Mirrors. Looking at what's offered for the blanking plates. What is a good option? Seems like non here on the forum has been reported as fitting properly.
I didn’t scroll all the way down but here is what I have installed

I also added fender eliminator from same company

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the NRC block offs with signals. The LEDs are meh. The actually material of the part seems to be just plastic. The bolts they supplied aren't very pretty either. They get the job done but a billet aluminum version with brighter LEDs would be worth whatever a company wants to charge. I'd pay for those in a heartbeat.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts