Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know, the mirrors suck (vibrate terribly). I finally test rode one last weekend and confirmed it. So as some of you are new owners, I'd be interested in hearing any options you may resorted to. I don't follow the Panigale forums but I'm sure there'll be some cross compatibility there. I'm interested in both replacement of the OEM or using block offs and going to bar end mirrors; though we may be legalizing lane splitting where I live and thus I'd probably want OEM replacements to maximize narrowness. Photos appreciated! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
As you all know, the mirrors suck (vibrate terribly). I finally test rode one last weekend and confirmed it. So as some of you are new owners, I'd be interested in hearing any options you may resorted to. I don't follow the Panigale forums but I'm sure there'll be some cross compatibility there. I'm interested in both replacement of the OEM or using block offs and going to bar end mirrors; though we may be legalizing lane splitting where I live and thus I'd probably want OEM replacements to maximize narrowness. Photos appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Read mirror vibrations thread. Try sticking to original threads rather than creating a new one. It helps downstream when searching for topics then newcomers have it all in a single thread instead of scratching around for knowledge sharing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts