Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Really liking this Ion MoTech tail bag! It’s small enough to keep on the bike, but expandable. Very good quality, and easily mounts to the SS without modification.

Had a little trouble keeping it expanded in the pic below, because it had nothing in it! But you can get the idea.

·
Administrator
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First thing to go into the bag was a portable compressor. Much better than CO2!!!

The second thing that will be in that little bag very soon, are some yummy goodies from an amazing bakery strategically located in the middle of my fav back riding roads!

·
Registered
88 Posts

Really liking this Ion MoTech tail bag! It’s small enough to keep on the bike, but expandable. Very good quality, and easily mounts to the SS without modification.

Had a little trouble keeping it expanded in the pic below, because it had nothing in it! But you can get the idea.

Thanks for sharing! I'm curious if you think this would work over the seat cowl as well without damaging/scratching the cowl itself. Also, next time you have the tail bag on, i'd love the see how it looks from a further distance. Curious about how much of an eyesore it is from a distance.

·
Administrator
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@alexc2327 The underside of the bag is quite soft, and it would work over the cowl, but I still wouldn’t risk it. From a distance it will look smaller...but not as slick, of course, as with it off and the seat cowl on. I can take another pic next time it's convenient from a distance.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey @Ed K, your pictures seem to have disappeared. Any chance you could reshare? Now that I bought the full Akra for my new bike I'm going to need an alternative to the factory panniers. This looks like a good option!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts