Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
10 months later answer :D I appreciate you did this haha. But ok, something useful to write. It's true that in Norway you can make a camp anywhere with a rule - not too close to any house, yes? I would like to make a trip too, depending on time I step by step add to my notes different things so later I have couple plans for N-E-W-S direction trips. What you can save on fuel (riding with limits) you will spend on food : ) Your prices are out of the world for foreigners but each day there is for life to remember - I'm sure.
Hi , you are correct, our prices may seen high for foreigners. Camping, yes you may camp almost anywhere. We have a law called right to roam (allemannsretten) that says something about the public access to land. There are two words that are important in that case,Home fields - outlying field. Very simplified we can say that Home fields are your building lot, garden around your house, farmyard,agriculture areas. The rest is outlying field where you may camp for two days., min 150 meter from houses.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts