Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some Puig rubber-topped footpegs and Ducati adapters from Revzilla, they shipped the pegs but later said the adapters were no longer available. I've searched and cannot find any. Wondering if anyone here might have some you no longer use?

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Send them back, not fit for purpose under ACL without the adaptors.

Contact your Ducati dealer (or check out Fraser's, they seem to be running out their spare parts and accessories inventory) to get a set of the OEMs.

Reactions: Boe

·
Registered
28 Posts
There are a few places online that say they have the adapters in stock. I don’t know how hard it would be to get in Australia though. You probably already know, but you can search for part number 7874N either on google or eBay. I just happened to be shopping for some myself.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I must have bought the last pair from Revzilla :( sorry... Try this company they advertise on our forum and say they have them in stock and says matches our bike as they are bike specific. Their website shows matching part numbers to Revzillas but they do look slightly different then what I received but they could be a redesigned version?

Good Luck,

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only site I found that had stock and would ship to Australia was acmotos.com which I think might be in Spain. Fingers crossed their inventory is accurate, unlike the usually excellent Revzilla!! I will update here once I receive the shipping notification.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must have bought the last pair from Revzilla :( sorry... Try this company they advertise on our forum and say they have them in stock and says matches our bike as they are bike specific. Their website shows matching part numbers to Revzillas but they do look slightly different then what I received but they could be a redesigned version?

Good Luck,
Thanks, but I tried them and they wouldn't ship to Australia!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE: acmotos.com came through for me, and while it took nearly 2 weeks, today the Puig footpeg adapters arrived and tomorrow I will install! I will post another update, with photos and a report on how the pegs feel, once I've had a ride with them.

Reactions: MtheSwede and Ed K

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Installed. And feel much grippier. Yet to test ride.

Reactions: Miweber929 and Ed K

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts
@Boe I see they are adjustable. Are they also spring loaded?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Boe I see they are adjustable. Are they also spring loaded?
Yes adjustable and spring loaded, @Ed K because they use the oem spring and pin. Needed new circlips though, because they are so tiny and weak they are impossible to remove without distorting. Getting new ones on required two people, with 2 screwdrivers, since our circlip pliers weren't small enough. But back to your question, the Puig pegs spring in the same way as the oem footpegs.

Reactions: Ed K
1 - 11 of 11 Posts