Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Manchester UK.

Today I traded in my superb and much loved Kawasaki Er6f/650 Ninja for a Supersport S in red.
After a test ride this morning I couldn't believe how awesome the 939S is so had to have one ! :grin2:

Collection date is Sat Sept. 2nd.

Very excited and looking forward to making friends on this great looking forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts

Today I traded in my superb and much loved Kawasaki Er6f/650 Ninja for a Supersport S in red.
After a test ride this morning I couldn't believe how awesome the 939S is so had to have one ! :grin2:

Congrat and welcome !
One more in UK

Reactions: Chuck-Duc

·
Registered
4,431 Posts

i investigated obtaining one of the Manchester Ducati decal kits for the SS but unfortunately they do not ship. I quite like the tri colour anniversario decal. Have you considered having it done by them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Know the feeling bro!

I sold my Ninja 650 as well for the transition to a SS-S. Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Thank you, must admit feeling guilty about losing my 650 which has been a superb bike, I know the S/S is more awesome but still think about it.
You feel guilty for selling a perfectly good bike that has treated you great. I know...I felt the same way with a couple of my other bikes when they were traded. You almost feel like you owed them something more. :frown2:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
You feel guilty for selling a perfectly good bike that has treated you great. I know...I felt the same way with a couple of my other bikes when they were traded. You almost feel like you owed them something more. :frown2:
All those trade-ins were a chain upto eventually getting the SS, not something to feel guilty about.

·
Registered
316 Posts

Welcome and congratulations - shame about the colour choice! White goes much faster cos it's got red wheels:laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Chuck-Duc and se7en
1 - 20 of 29 Posts