Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and see if there are any other Supersport owners in MY neck of the woods!!

I have to say that I have fallen in LOVE with this bike! I also own a 2004 BMW R1100S which I still love but must say this bike is just such a joy and I can hardly wait to ride every single day!! ha ha

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and see if there are any other Supersport owners in MY neck of the woods!!

I have to say that I have fallen in LOVE with this bike! I also own a 2004 BMW R1100S which I still love but must say this bike is just such a joy and I can hardly wait to ride every single day!! ha ha
Hey, I am in Halifax. I went to University in Fredericton.... We probably got them at the same Dealership in Moncton? we have a great local Ducati crew over at http://eastcoastducaticlub.org/forum/ Be sure to sign up and introduce yourself there too!

The NB crew meet at starbucks in St john on Wednesday's around 6 pm, I think a couple of them usually cruise down from freddy, They'd love to meet you!

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Welcome to the crew. Congrats on the purchase. We have a couple polls, so look them up and vote when you can.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just registered for the East Coast Ducati Club! Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet up at some point! I would tonight but my daughter graduates!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts