Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Super Sport 950S
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. New here….just purchase my first Ducati — 21 SuperSport 950S with 600 miles and first service completed. Couldn’t say no, was looking at 22 Monsters, didn’t want to spend full price on a 22 SuperSport (even though it was my first choice) but got an amazing deal from a local seller who had bought it for his girlfriend and she decided not to ride.

I am in love…. I named him “Enzo” lol.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2022 Ducati Super Sport 950S
17 Posts
I’m attending a sports car driving event in the Smokey Mountains with my youngest boy Jake as an end of summer adventure before he goes back to school. He’s 14 and an absolute gear head. I’m extremely proud of the young man we raised.
Anyway I grew up in rural NJ, similar to upstate NY. The roads were mostly fantastic for riding. Since living at the beach I’ve missed those type of roads. That was the reason I booked this driving event. After being excited about imagining driving in the Smokey’s I thought of riding in the Smokey’s and thus the impulsive purchase of my new DUCATI 950S
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Window

my car 😎

·
Administrator
10,010 Posts
@Ducitout Enjoy!!! There are also a number of Dragon riders on the Forum. If you haven’t already, you might search the Forum for Dragon threads… in fact, my profile pic is from the Dragon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts