Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
Just purchased this and selling my MV Turismo so hope to get some knowledge form you guys down the track, cheers.
This is a standard SS but with Ohlins rear/QS and QD exhaust.

Also is there anything that I should be looking for as far as problems with this bike?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Welcome!!! I’d make sure all you recalls are done and ride it like you stole it!!!!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Nice shock upgrade.

Would love to hear comparisons between SS and the MV.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice shock upgrade.

Would love to hear comparisons between SS and the MV.
Picking up at the weekend will let you know, MV is a fantastic bike (same HP ) only letting go because dealer is too far away and not very good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all,
Just purchased this and selling my MV Turismo so hope to get some knowledge form you guys down the track, cheers.
This is a standard SS but with Ohlins rear/QS and QD exhaust.

Also is there anything that I should be looking for as far as problems with this bike?
Beautiful bike - ride safe!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So took the bike for a first run, very happy. Sounds great plenty of power, mirrors not to bad with vibration thought it would be a lot worse after reading all the threads. Just have to adjust the gear leaver down a bit then will be pretty awesome! Engine not as smooth as the triple MV but much nicer to be able to put the feet down flat, a lot easier to ride, Ohlins suspension is as good as I thought it would be and QS is great.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts