Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Welcome Ducgrl. It's nice and sheltered behind that screen and faring after a naked bike, isn't it?

Need pix. Beware. You'll soon be quizzed by the insecure white bike owners asking what colour yours is while trying to convince you that it's faster than red. 馃槂

Z

Registered
Welcome Ducgrl. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. We look forward to your input, especially if your bike has RED WHEELS!!:laugh:

Reactions: JaggerCat

Registered
welcome mate what colour did you get .....lol :grin2: I think both the white and the red go the same speed, its just the guys that bought white ones ride faster so which are you slow or fast.>:)
Well said Rhino - Spot on mate, couldn't agree more! - It MUST be the red wheels that do it :wink2:

Registered
Here we go again...
yep. this is going to be an ongoing issue until all agree "white is faster." LOL
I wonder why you guys need to keep saying it then

You know what I think...the White was actually a Red and the paint just got stripped off cos it's that fast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.