Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Ducati Supersport S
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening from San Jos, CA. I'm new to the community but thankful for all of the information I had access to while making my decision to purchase a 2018 Supersport 939S. I haven't picked it up from it's current owner as he awaits delivery of the title. I'm looking forward to experiencing a new ride after being on a Husky 701 SM for the last 2.5 years, loved it but a change is good. Perhaps I shouldn't have used my old name from my Monster days but I'm sure someone has taken SuperDan already. Regards.

Registered
Welcome. I'm sure we're all looking forward to getting some pics when you take delivery, and also a list of the mods the previous owner has done, and what you plan to do. Gorgeous unique special white, or run of the mill red?

Reactions: Triplesapper

Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
Great Roads in that area , grew up there. Welcome aboard and enjoy the new beauty!

Reactions: Monsterdan

Super Moderator
@Monsterdan Welcome! Very glad you joined us, and the Forum has been helpful! You will love the SS!

Since from SJ, you are probably familiar with the Mt Hamilton ride; I especially like the section from the Mt to Livermore.

Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
Mt. Hamilton is a great ride and I like the backside better too. Woodside road (84) is great with a stop at Alice's . Carmel Valley canyon is a great one if you are down that way.

Registered
Ahhhhhh........ the great white v red debate. Don't know whey we have it as its clear that the white Supersport is better and faster than the red ones :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ed K and Boe

Registered
Ducati Supersport S
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not so sure. I know Ducatis are born Red.. the white ones may be Chinese knockoffs 馃槈.. and we all know Red is Faster than white
Well, it took a long time for the previous owner to secure the title but I picked her up yesterday. She sure is pretty! Looking forward to a Big Basin run as soon as soon as the rear brake line recall is completed. Cheers.

Attachments

Registered
Well, it took a long time for the previous owner to secure the title but I picked her up yesterday. She sure is pretty! Looking forward to a Big Basin run as soon as soon as the rear brake line recall is completed. Cheers.
Gorgeous. I cannot get enough of looking at our stunning bikes. They're so photogenic. Art, even. Enjoy @Monsterdan!

Registered
@Monsterdan. And in the fastest and best colour too 馃榿

1 - 15 of 15 Posts