Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening ! I am Doug from Galveston Tx. I have been riding an Indian scout for the last 2.5 years. I have been waiting for Indian to build the scout sport. I came across the Ducati sport on the internet read about it all weekend. I have an appointment to demo ride a SS this week end.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Welcome mate. hope you like it. if you want my opinion I would make sure the salesman puts it in sport mode for you to get the best out of your experience. I made the initial mistake test riding the 1200RS BMW 1st and the suspension on that was unbelievable I almost bought that instead but thought with the correct suspension setup in the Ducati and it should feel the same. I'm glad I did as my suspension is now set up correctly and it is as good as the BMW couldn't be happier.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
The SS is a great bike and this forum is THE place to come for info on it. Now, IT'S NO INDIAN...so it's gonna feel really different when you first get on. Hang with it...it only gets better with time! Let us know your thoughts once you get to ride one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good evening ! I am Doug from Galveston Tx. I have been riding an Indian scout for the last 2.5 years. I have been waiting for Indian to build the scout sport. I came across the Ducati sport on the internet read about it all weekend. I have an appointment to demo ride a SS this week end.
welcome doug! where abouts on galveston island? i’m in houston area-grew up in galveston county- now in fort bend. i’m assuming you’re going to demo at mancuso. ask for brandon- he’s the most knowledgeable when it comes to ducati. i bought my ducati (trading in nightrod special) a couple months ago. the SS-S is a great bike. keep us posted on your status and i look forward to seeing you on the road. :grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.