Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
thanks amoslws... there goes some more monies... :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have ordered several items from them for various bikes over the years. In all instances, the products were excellent, but the wait times for all took several months, I currently have had an order in for an item for two months. If this one goes like the others, it will be three months before I receive it. YMMV.

·
Registered
97 Posts
old, have you ever inquired as to why the lead time? I mean are they making parts as requested, maybe with no stock on hand?

Thanks for the info btw!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have ordered several items from them for various bikes over the years. In all instances, the products were excellent, but the wait times for all took several months, I currently have had an order in for an item for two months. If this one goes like the others, it will be three months before I receive it. YMMV.
OMG! - They must manufacture "to order" :grin2:

·
Registered
349 Posts
OMG! - They must manufacture "to order" :grin2:
You wouldn't think so, but that is what it seemed like. Another problem I've run into with them is to order a listed part only to get an email a few days later telling me that it is no longer in production. Really ticks me off because most of their stuff is a notch above the competition as far as esthetics go.

Just remembered another problem I had with them. Ordered a set of cam end plates for an evo motor only to find that they allowed too much end play. Took almost five months before they admitted their error. By then I had thrown them away. But, they definitely were pretty. :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts